Pages

Monday 24 March 2014

POTM: Killer Queen by Katy Perry

I can happily admit that I'm a celebrity fragrance addict. This latest fragrance by Katy Perry is my Perfume of the Month. It makes me feel sexy, radiant and above all, royal (see what I did there?!) It's top notes include scents of dark plum, wild berry and bergamot. Middle notes of red velvet flower, jasmine and plumeria are beautiful, and the lower notes of cashmeran, patchouli heart and liquid praline help to establish this as a truly unique and exotic fragrance in the current market. I was bought this as a Christmas present, but I know that it's available to buy for about £22.99 in Boots, Superdrug, and The Fragrance Shop to name a few. The perfume isn't too harsh to wear and has a lovely, sweet smell to it which lasts all day. Perry's bottle design is inspired by a Queen's Sceptre... and if you're wondering about the name choice it's because after hearing Freddie Mercury sing as a teenager, she had an epithany to become an empowered Killer Queen. 'Guaranteed to blow your mind'... Have you tried this fragrance yet? 





No comments:

Post a Comment